I’m Celina, and I like to wear multiple hats. That’s the common theme you’ll find.
Things I do online
- On this website, I write articles about personal finance, entrepreneurship, business and how agile ways of working and productivity are basically the same thing.
- Fables in Fashion is, as the name would suggest a brand all about beauty, fashion and a little bit of travel sprinkled in for good measure. I also have a YouTube channel that I update on a semi-regular basis.
- I run a planner YouTube channel called A Beautiful Fable that probably consumes a lot more of my time than I’d like to admit.
- Happy Cloud Inc is my eCommerce store where I sell all things related to stickers, handmade and shipped right from my office!
- I’ve been cosplaying since 2002 and have loved every second of it. I write can capture my adventures over at A Fable in Time.
- I treat Tell Me Your Fable more as a dumping ground for whatever doesn’t fit anywhere else, vlogs from my daily life, sometimes I’ll share a review or two. And I’ll post the occasional blog post.
- Travel is a long time shared love my husband Tobias and I share, and we try to capture what we can at Two Wanderers, it’s a purely personal space on the internet with no outward intentions.
Things I do offline
- I graduated University many years ago with a degree in Software Engineering and have working in the IT industry ever since. I help build software most people use on a regular basis. And I’ve spent the better part of my professional life studying agile, cloud technology and other practices and tools that aid in optimising software development. A couple years ago I became Scrum Master certified, AWS certified and look forward to continuing my studies in some shape or form.
- When I turned 5 my parents introduced me to my first KAWAI piano, and years later I obtained my AMEB certification as a classically trained concert pianist. I hated the process as a child, but now as an adult it’s one of the greatest gifts I believe I was given. I’d love to one day return to my music studies and persue a degree of some kind.
- I don’t think I’d be afforded by cred in IT if I wasn’t an avid gamer. Starcraft, DOOM, Dota, WOW to name a few. Nowadays however you’ll probably find me glued to my Switch playing Animal Crossing.
- I’ve always loved animals growing up, but could never afford to have any as a child. As an adult, I never made the conscious decision to have a pet, I like to think my cats decided to have me. Each with a different story as to how they ended up in my backyard and one by one I adopted them, vaccainated and desexed each one. And now they will forever have a warm place to sleep and a full belly till the ends of their day.
Things you should know about this blog
Soome links used in the articles featured on this blog may contained affiliate links which cost you nothing extra to use, and give me a very small commission or store credit. This doesn’t in anyway influence my opinion or recommendation, authenticity has and always will be the top priority.